Today life is very stressful. If you want to make a break for yourself for a few days and visit a tourist place, then mcleodganj would be the best option.
With this article, we will tell you how to reach the mcleodganj and the most visited places where you can relax and connect your soul with inner peace.
Let’s check out different ways to go mcleodganj:
- Air: As you know that this is the fastest way to mcleodganj. But very few flights are available. You can take the flight from Indira Gandhi international airport.
- Train: Pathankot railway station is near mcledoganj. So many trains are available for mcledoganj.
- Road: You get so many options of government and private buses. You can go by bus, or by taxi. You get the buses from Kashmiri gate. Himachal Pradesh tourism bus is one of the best options under your budget.
Now let’s quickly check out places in mcleodganj:
Mcleodganj is one of the most famous hill stations that attract visitors. This place will surely give you a memorable journey. Let’s quickly check out the prominent places of mcleodganj:
- Masoor temple: This temple will give you the beauty of architectural beauty style. It is known for sightseeing as well. The temple has monolithic rocks for entry fees, i.e., 25 rupees.
- Triund: It is called the jewel of Dharamshala. Here you can enjoy landscapes and rocky terrains. It is meant for tracking purposes, and the good thing is that you can visit here anytime.
- Bhagsu Falls: It is famous for its green surroundings and natural scenery. Here you can click your picture under a waterfall. It is primarily for sightseeing by travelers.
- Guna Devi Temple: Here, you can mesmerize the views of Kangra valley. This temple is dedicated to the goddess kali and is surrounded by deodar trees which attract users.
- Sunset point: It is the best place for photography, nature enthusiasts. It gives you views of the sunset.
- Maharana Pratap Sagar Lake: People prefer to do boating activities, fishing in the river. Here you get the combination of mountains and rivers.
- Dal Lake: It gives you natural beauty as trees surround it. You can get to the small temple on the bank of the lake.
- Tibetan Market: Here, you can shop for home décor items, gifts, handicraft items, and so many things. Here you can enjoy the local food like thukpa, momos, thenthuk.