Manali is located on hillsides, with mesmerizing vistas, lovely streams, beautiful misty fog, and the fragrance of pine trees almost everywhere. It is one of Indian’s popular mountain destinations. This article will help you with all the facts you’ll ever need to know about Manali. Here, we also stated why picking Manali is the best way to spend your holiday for the people who like mountains and valleys.
Manali is brimming with amazing adventures and breathtaking sights. The best time to visit is from October to February. There are methods to save a lot of money while still enjoying all of the delights of your Manali trip.
You can visit the Vashist temples and soothing hot springs, go down the hills (Zorbing), and even drive to the Solang Valley. Few peaceful spots attract travelers, like the Tibetan monasteries, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Pin Valley National Park.
Activities and places to visit
- Once you get off the bus, you may take a half-an-hour stroll directly on Manali’s market up to Vashist with its gorgeous lanes, tiny food stores, and small quirky bazaars. You may also access it by trekking via the Deodar trees-populated Van Vihar National Park. Otherwise, you may also get to such destinations by rickshaw.
- Rental bikes are the ideal method to explore the local locations and the neighboring Solang Valley attractions.
- The journey up to Solang is a gorgeous 14 kilometers drive from Manali. While there, try some adventurous activities or enjoy Chinese food at one of the native wayside wooden huts.
- The Manali Mountain Institute provides numerous strolling and trekking options at high altitudes.
- For adventure enthusiasts, rafting, trekking, mountain biking, paragliding, jeep safaris, and more adventurous activities are available.
- One of the most popular sites during a vacation to Manali is the Rohtang Pass. But in winter, it is closed because snow covers it entirely. The ideal time to travel is in May.
- Naggar Castle is a beautiful ancient monument. This place combines European and Himalayan design elements. The inside of this place is filled with fireplaces, fitted stairs, stunning stone, and woodwork.
Where to stay?
Resorts and hotels with almost all the amenities are available for tourists. Hotel rooms ranging from ₹1,500 to ₹6,000 (per night) are available.
Modes to visit?
By Plane – Bhuntar, which is around 50 km distant, is the closest airport. You may take a cab to Manali once at the airport. Flights to Manali or from Manali are not the most dependable choice.
By buses – there are private buses. The travel from Delhi to Manali is 550 kilometers by bus, and it is recommended that you purchase your tickets in advance.
By roadways – Although many visitors want to drive up to Manali if you do not feel safe driving in hilly areas, it is suggested to get a cab driver.
We have supplied you with all of the information. Let us know in the comment section below if you thought this article was helpful.