India is the only place where so many cultures and religions exist in one country, which attracts so many visitors every year. Today with this article, we will reveal to you the most beautiful destination, i.e., Shimla, which is known as heaven on earth.
Ways to go from Delhi to Shimla:
You can choose any one of the transport ways as per your comfort level. Their ways are as under:
- By Flight: You can select this option as it is the fastest way to reach Shimla. It will take nearly 4 hours. But make sure that there is no direct flight from Delhi to Shimla. First, you need to take a flight from Delhi to Chandigarh and then Chandigarh to Shimla. Indigo is one of the best options for you.
- By train: You can enjoy your Shimla journey by train. In this way, you can enjoy the natural scenery. You will find a beautiful scene when the train turns at the tunnel. The journey brings you more excitement and happiness. You can reach it by train within 5 hours.
- By car: If you travel by car, you can enjoy the Punjab villages of Punjab and Haryana. It will take 5-6 hours.
- By bus: It is not much convenient way to go to Shimla. As there are so many Volvos are available from Delhi to Shimla. You will get the direct bus as well. The buses from Delhi to Shimla are State transport, Himachal tourism, City Land Travels. It will nearly take 7 hours if you choose this way.
Let’s check out some popular places where you can eat during your journey:
- Haveli, Murthal Haryana,
- Amrik Sukdev, Sonipat Haryana,
- Pooran Singh da Dhaba, Amabla Cantt,
Most famous places to visit in Shimla:
- The Ridge: This place is connected with a famous Scandal point. You get gorgeous views of mountains. Here you can make shopping in the market, can have your food in restaurants and café.
- Jakoo temple: It is one of the largest ancient Hanuman temples in Shimla. Do you know it is one of the tallest statues of God, which is situated at the height of 8000 above? Here Lord Hanuman had rested during his journey to bring the Sanjeeveni booti for Lakshman.
- Mall Road Shimla: Those who are fond of shopping can never miss this place. It has a plethora of restaurants, showrooms, handicrafts works that attract visitors.
- Kufri: It is meant for doing the sports activities like skating and skiing. In winters, it has regular snowfalls as well. It has beautiful snow mountains.
- Christ Chruch: It is one of the oldest churches in Shimla, which gives you architectural beauty.
- Green Valley: This place is meant for couples for honeymoons. This place gives you natural beauty, mountains are covered with forests, and the valley is around the greenery.
- Kali Bari Temple: you can connect yourself with inner peace. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali.